Creating Your Ideal Day
1. Find a quiet, comfortable place where you can spend about 10 minutes meditating. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep, smooth and rhythmic breaths. Observe the movement of your stomach while breathing.
3. You will then go though a part-by-part body relaxation…you know what to do.
4. Then follow my voice as I count from 1 to 3.
5. At the count of 3, you will play a "movie" of your ideal day. Imagine your day from the moment you wake up, hour by hour, until you reach bedtime.
6. You will finish your mental movie viewing yourself full joy at the end of a perfect day. 7. We will exit with a gradual count from 1 to 5.
8. At the count of 5, you will open your eyes and mentally say, "I feel great, wide-awake and healthy."
With this exercise you learn how to set daily intentions and high visions for positive outcomes in everything you do.
Enjoy creating your future!