"We think in pictures and it comes to pass, environment is but our looking glass." Jame Allen
With this exercise, we continue to work on our higher mental faculty of imagination.
Einstein said, “Imagination is more powerful than knowledge."
1. Find a quiet, comfortable place where you can spend about 10 minutes meditating. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep, smooth and rhythmic breaths. Observe the movement of your stomach while breathing.
3. Then follow my voice as I count from 10 to 1.
4. You will then visualize a person or group of people that you need to forgive or ask for forgiveness from. It can even yourself. Take a moment to think of who you will work on during this meditation.
5. Forgive this person for all past conflicts and misunderstandings, and if it applies, then ask for forgiveness as well. Feel the positive and healing energy forgiveness brings as you are forgiving and releasing the past.
6. At the end of the meditation we will exit with a gradual count from 1 to 5.
7. At the count of 5, you will open your eyes and mentally and verbally say, "I feel great, wide-awake and healthy."
And so it is. Thank you God!
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.