Alpha Lessons: 25 to 1 Countdown: Visualizing your Body
So, here’s your mission if you choose to accept it:
1. Find a quiet, comfortable place where you can spend about 10 minutes meditating. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep, smooth and rhythmic breaths. Observe the movement of your stomach while breathing.
3. Then follow my voice as I count from 25 to 1.
4. Upon reaching the count of 1, you will visualize yourself standing before the full-length mirror and studying it slowly from head to feet. It may be a good idea to prepare for the exercise by first looking at the reflection of your face and body in a real full-length mirror before the meditation.
5. Feel free to change the image so you look younger, healthier, more energetic and/or vibrant.
6. At the end of the meditation we will exit with a gradual count from 1 to 5.
7. On number 5, open your eyes and tell yourself: "I feel great, wide-awake and healthy."
During the exercise, have fun, be creative and allow yourself to create an amazing image of your body by using the imagination faculty of your mind.
Allow yourself to Focus on the image of your body in the state of wholeness and wellbeing.
Take your time so that it can make a strong impression both in your brain and mind.
This way, you amplify conscious awareness of the Divine Perfection coming into form.
You can visualize it more and more easily any time you want regardless of circumstances or conditions.
Enjoy Week 3 - Centering Body Visualization