Mastering Self Esteem
Engaging in a New Skill, Practice or Talent
1. Find a quiet, comfortable place where you can spend about 10 minutes meditating. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep, smooth and rhythmic breaths. Observe the movement of your stomach while breathing.
3. Then follow my voice as I guide you through a part-by-part body relaxation.
4. Relax tensions and pressures as we move slowly downward from the scalp to the feet and feel how relaxed your body becomes.
5. Then at the count of 3 you will imagine yourself on your Mental Screen engaging in a new skill, practice or talent.
6. Observe what you are doing very closely and enjoy it.
7. At the end of the meditation we will exit with a gradual count from 1 to 5.
8. At the count of 5, you will open your eyes and mentally say, "I feel great, wide-awake and healthy."
With this exercise, we are working with your self-esteem and paving the way to a new life of endless possibilities…to a life of your design!
The best version of you is on its way!
9/13/2021 05:42:25 am
This short meditation was helpful ~ thanks!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.