With this exercise you will continue to develop the skill of visualization and imagination. These are two faculties of genius and vital to creation. Relaxation + Visualization = Physical Results.
You can use this formula in everyday life.
How you may ask?
Well, there are those times, when you sit and think about what's next, challenges, problems, possibilities, limits…
Maybe you think about how things are not going the way you want or you just tune out and ignore the pressures.
It’s in these very moments when you can practice this meditation, close your eyes, relax, and imagine what you really want instead of what is.
What is comes from a paradigm and paradigms are meant to be transmuted into heavenly forms.
Current circumstances are not truth, they are just facts.
And…because you can tune into a higher level of consciousness and turn anything around and generate a new flow of reality all from your imagining.
Apply this meditation to create new outcomes, solutions, ideas and new beginnings.
When you do, new and better realities will demonstrate as your life and develop from your creative self expression!
It's all one thing, one formless substance that we can mold and make into whatever our intuition guides us to manifest.
In the meditation you will experience these exact steps.
1. Find a quiet, comfortable place where you can spend about 10 minutes meditating. Sit comfortably, relax and close your eyes.
2. Take a few deep, smooth and rhythmic breaths. Observe the movement of your stomach while breathing.
3. Then follow the voice as it counts from 5 to 1.
4. You will then visualize a calm, quiet, peaceful place that feels relaxing. This may be a favorite beach, a hammock, garden, hill, lake, mountain peak or just a quite place in your home.
5. Make the image brighter, more colorful and feel the tranquility of that place. We will be referring to this place in the future as, “Your favorite place of relaxation."
6. At the end of the meditation we will exit the meditation with a gradual count from 1 to 5.
7. At the count of 5, open your eyes and mentally say, "I feel great, wide-awake and healthy."
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.